Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16th, 2008

Dear Friend,

I am writing to you because I just went through one of the most dramatic few hours of my life. And I know that you’ll understand what I’m going through because you know me the best out of anyone.

So you know that my boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago, right? Yeah well, he decided to get back together with me. And I, being stupid, took him back. Yeah, that came back to bite me in the ass.

But anyway, about a week after we got back together he started to say that he couldn’t handle only seeing me on the weekends since he’s still on high school and all can’t drive down to see me, and that just kind of pissed me off. So we decided to just call it off when I would go back home for the weekend. We were going to get together and talk about it and end it nicely and all that. But it didn’t happen that way. He got all pissed off at me and broke up with me over a freaking text message!! A text message!! Like seriously, I think I deserve better than that you know? We were together for nine and half months and he just ends everything over a text message.

But whatever, the first time we broke up it was hard to move on. This time it was like, eh whatever. At least I’m not the one who’s a coward. So yeah, this has been my life for the past couple of weeks and I just want to let you know that I even though I seem like a bitch in this letter, I’m really not like this in real life. I’m just having one of those moments, you know?

The reason I wrote you this letter is because I needed to throw off some steam and just get everything off my chest. My anger isn’t directed at you, promise.

Lots of Love,
Lexi

1 comment:

Avery said...

That is rude and immature of him! You deserve better than that! There are much better guys in the world.

XOXO Avery