Monday, November 17, 2008

November 17th, 2008

Dear Friend,

It always seems like a good week is followed by a bad week – not two bad weeks in a row. Last week was extremely bad. I had a term paper to write and two tests to worry about. Like always I waited until the last minutes to start the five page term paper, which sucked and was super stressful. And the two tests just sucked. And then there were health issues and now I’m on so much medication it’s ridiculous.

But anyway, the one thing that I can always think of that will help me not be less stressful are the fun times that me and my boyfriend have together. When we’re with each other, nothing matters and we just do whatever. We can be doing nothing and still have fun together. I use the memories of him to get me through my tough times because he’s my best friend. And even though we’ve had out bad times together, they don’t matter because we’ve had more good times than bad times.

We’ve known each other close to a year and a half and we’ve been dating for about a year now so we’ve had so much time together to bond. And we known when the other person is upset or sad and we know how to fix it. So what I guess what I’m trying to say is that even though I do have other close friends, he is the one that I can think of and my bad week does get a little better. And the thought of him puts a smile on my face.

Lots of love,

Lexi

No comments: