Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5th, 2008

Dear Friend,

I have made you a CD for you to listen to whenever you’re driving or just bored and want to listen to something :).

The name of the CD that I made for you is, "Best Memories".

1. Live Your Life – Rihanna ft. T.I.
2. All The Same - Sick Puppies
3. Light Up The Sky – Yellowcard
4. Pachebel Canon in D Major – Bach
5. Hide and Seek - DJ Tiesto
6. Save Tonight – Eagle-Eye Cherry
7. The Great Escape – Boys Like Girls
8. & Down – Boys Noize
9. The Birds and The Bees – Breathe Carolina
10. Live Your Life – Rihanna ft. T.I.

I repeated the first and last song because that song does give a good message about living your life the way it is and not taking anything for granted. And I think that is a very essential life message to take from that song. When listening to this CD, I hope you get the feeling of being relaxed and just reliving all of our memories. I know that most of the songs on here have been some of our favorites :)

Since the holidays are coming up – my favorite time of the year!! – I get to see my family, which I haven’t seen since I moved away for college. It’s going to be so amazing to see them!

· My grandma smokes a lot but she swears a lot too and it’s so funny.
· My baby brother sticks to my dad’s leg like glue.
· My aunt is always laughing and talking with someone.
· My cousin is always trying to get someone to play a game of dominos with him.
· My grandpa is always putting mountains of whipped cream on his pumpkin pie.

Oh jeeze, I can’t wait for pumpkin pie now! Haha I guess I’ll have to wait three more weeks until Thanksgiving.

Lots of Love!!

Lexi

No comments: